Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome

After toying around with multiple blog names and blog types i finally decided on this one. At first I was going to have two separate blogs for spiritual stuff and everyday life stuff/reviews. Then I figured that it is all part of my life in some way and that those two things never need to be separated. So from now on I will have blog site simply titled an electrified life. This title is a simple reflection of how I live my life in Christ as well as my every day existence. Just as before, this blog will contain my ramblings both theological and personal, movie/music/whatever reviews and any thing else i feel like posting. I hope that you enjoy... and possibly learn something. Just try not to get shocked... on second thought... high voltage might do your life some good.

No comments: