Tuesday, August 5, 2008

900 Miles on the Okie Trail : Final Prep Day

The packing is finally finished. After hours of hauling boxes to the van in the heat all of my stuff is finally out of the house. I was particularly impressed with the way that my father configured all of my junk into a mini-van jigsaw puzzle. I must admit trying to get all of my stuff together was rather stressful but now that we're done I am very relieved and I am nothing but excited to get goin

I know that I didn't get the pictures uploaded last night, but no fear... my pictures of my packing adventure are now on my new flickr page! Click the link to check em out and feel free to subscribe to my photocast in my favorite blogs list on this site. I'll be writing from the road tomorrow afternoon. Here we go!

No comments: