Monday, August 4, 2008

900 Miles on the Okie Trail : Prep day 1

Welcome to my series of blogs about my trek across the country to Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Last night/today was my first big prep day for the trip. I began the daunting task of packing my life into boxes this weekend and today I drove all over from 1:30 until 11:00 saying goodbye to friends and family members. Tomorrow will be my final day of prep for the trip. I'll be doing my final bit of packing and loading up the copper cruiser (my corolla) for my voyage. At the bottom of this post I've included some pics of the school just in case you haven't seen it. These were taken on our February visit. Tomorrow I'll post pics of my mess of stuff that needs packed and things of that nature. Make sure you check back in tomorrow evening and everyday this week. Every time we stop at a hotel/panera/sbux or other wi-fi hot spot I'll be doing little trip updates. Keep our families in your prayers and  I'll be talkin to ya soon!

*pics are gettin updated tomorrow am*

FYI: Most of the good pics were taken by Desi

No comments: